Its strange but after I came out of the army, my online life was put on hold, when you would naturally expect the opposite. I lost myself in a factory job, an online game, a student care centre and a course. But somehow, the urge to post something on an online platform never really goes away.
Maybe its the prospect of text-whoring about your life to people who can't really care less. They want you to read their blog. Your blog is just the appetiser before they go back to admiring their own blogs. Sounds familiar? The inner cynic in me but I find that it seldom fails me. Besides it helps when you have super low expectations. You are never disappointed. So you stay a happy person, live a longer and more fulfilling life, and contribute more methane gas to the Earth. Yay!
But anyway, here's a little bit of text to thank the new blogger. Thanks for saving our drafts automatically. I can't tell you the number of times I wrote something absolutely fantastic, almost of Harry Potter worldbreaking standard, only to have faulty code in my browser cause me to lose everything when it crashed on me. I'm actually trying to praise myself, but I thank blogger too. Hey I tried.
The sudden prospect of school looming large once again though provides me with the inspiration and free time to start putting stuff online again. The one week I spent calling myself a certain yellow strand of noodle emphatically with about 20 other equally "zi high" people is a very good start. But, I feel enough has already been said about this orientation, except thanks to our very enthusiastic OGLs for making it absolutely memorable. You can never get thanked enough. The recognition seriously kills you. Especially so if you're a certain FF who needs a lot of recognition ha ha.
The smoke is back.