I finally found some free time to reset this blog back to its original state. While I was on my short hiatus I had lots of people asking me if I was fine. I guess my blog has actually become an indicator to the state of my health. Ministers have newspapers, most people have MCs, and I have my blog.
The answer is, I am very fine, thank you very much. I would be finer, but no one has looked at me and gone "that dude sure is fine." It probably won't happen any time in this life, but the day it does, I will buy everyone lunch.
Okay, now come and call me fine and make a dream come true.
The biggest event of the past week for me has probably been the Big Walk. I met many interesting people from all walks of life there, and it is an event I will probably join every year from now on in the future, because it showed me a side of Singapore I seldom see.

People rushing for their goodie bags at like 6.30am in the morning.

Some of the kids I interviewed on assignment.

There are camera enthusiasts, and there are pervs.

Dogs can walk too. So if you have a dog, bring it for the walk!





Helix shots. These two kids just killed me man. Ridiculously adorable, with their oversized shirts and mickey mouse ears.





We have a waterfront now, for better or for worse. I guess it makes Singapore a little nicer, but when I was sitting here looking out at the skyline, I couldn't help but feel that Singapore is starting to look like Hong Kong.