Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fuck you Lions, I'm not watching another match until you show me you really deserve your fans.

On a day courage, tenacity and passion were needed, 11 men decided it was better to become wusses and pussies. And of all the places to do it, they chose the National Stadium. In front of a home crowd who had put everything aside to show them we cared, they showed us why we lost our faith in the national team in the first place.

The best part was, before the match, the same bunch of bloody PEACOCKS were crowing and saying they would score many goals against the Vietnamese, or show them what Singapore was about. FUCKING RAISE MY HOPES.

Well they got part of it right at least. They showed the world what Singapore's football team is about. A bunch of CHOKERS, who only do well when nobody expects them to. Every time they call the fans to support them at the National Stadium, they FUCKING CHOKE.

EVEN MY KITCHEN SINK IS NOT THAT RELIABLE.

I am not wasting another dollar, or another minute of my time supporting this bunch of jokers. This is just a massive OWN GOAL, and a slap in the face of every person who calls himself a Lions supporter. It wouldn't be so bad if they actually tried, but why do I get the impression they were too arrogant and self-confident to really scrap for a win?

Gosh, I am just so disgusted and disappointed.

On a sidenote, the referee is from Malaysia. Dammit Mahathir, I know you had something to do with this.