
Today is 9 of August leh, Singapore's national day. It is very important day, because it is public holiday. If you are like me, a normal Singaporean, you don't care so much this history that history, you just happy because can relac one corner.
Singapore ah, 44 already leh. I want to wish Singapore a Happy 44th Birthday la, but I cannot find anyone to sing the birthday song with me. Everybody say number 4 very unlucky, some more got 2. This kind of sway thing, nobody want to do, because later this week still must buy 4D. I ask you ah, 4D also got the number 4 right? So unlucky already, why you still buy?
Anyway hor, everybody also very busy la, because today is holiday. Holiday is for shopping, to makan with friends, to spend time with family. I try to ask my friend sing Majulah Singapura with me, but he say he cannot remember the words. He say last time in school he always never sing one. Actually hor, I sing also dunno what I singing. Dunno why I sing for what.
Oh yah, later today got National Day Parade leh. I tell you ah, every year I see NDP I very happy. If not for NDP I still don't know Singapore got President. President do what one ah? Then every year, NDP got a lot of performances, but all no meaning one. Always got lots of people run around in colourful costumes make pattern, but actually it is very boring. The NDP song also not nice. If you burn into CD go and sell, confirm lose money. Pirated CD shop also don't want your business. Everybody know, but nobody say, so I say. Everybody only go NDP for the fireworks.
Actually right, fireworks also no good. Every year, the fireworks go into the sky, all the children very happy, but all the adults cry. You know why? Because all our taxpayer money all spend up there.
You know ah, people always say that Singaporeans everything also want to complain. I don't know why they like to say that la. I think they are being unfair to Singaporeans. I don't care, I must complain.
I want to complain about how everything in Singapore becoming very expensive. Don't know why they go and film some Phua Chu Kang rap for courtesy campaign, then play on the MRT TV you know. The rap so irritating, I hear already all the swear words come out. Swear already ah, thirsty you know, very tiring one. But nowadays ah, take MRT cannot drink water, later kenna fine $500.
Then everytime go outside eat, pay GST nehmind, they ask you pay 10% service charge when there is no service. COE, road tax, petrol and parking also going up, so cannot buy car. Then government nothing better to do go and build IR to create job. End up, all the job nobody want, and Singaporeans still cannot play casino. I tell you, want to gamble, very simple one. One table, four people, all play mahjong. Huat ah!
Then right, nowadays economy bad nehmind. Singapore still go and import so many foreigner, until no space to keep, have to build one dorm in Serangoon Gardens. Make me scared you know. I wonder when become my turn. My side already got a lot of construction, don't know got how many banglas and chinamen. Later my side kenna, my house price drop, who going to compensate me?
I know no minister stay there that's why can build dorm right. Why don't you go and build one dorm in Bukit Timah, then I tiam tiam. No skill foreigner also import, got skill one also import, next time Singaporean in Singapore where got job? I know Singaporeans don't want kids la, but using this kind of method to increase population a bit play cheat right. The Singaporeans also not Singaporeans.
Okay la, I complain enough already. I am supposed to wish Singapore a happy birthday. See la, I complain until I forget.
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore! Hope next year economy recover, and got no more H1N1. Remember, later at 8.22pm, must say pledge hor!
I know la, I also never say for over 10 years already. I hope they got subtitle.