Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gosh my life's so boring I'm loving it hey.


My life's a carousel that goes round and round, round and round, round and round
And somewhere in those rounds I go what the hell
My life's so boring hey.

And every day I call people and talk and talk, talk and talk, talk and talk
And sometimes I decide they aren't worth my time
I hang up on them yay.

And sometimes I go out and run around, run around, run around
Then I get real tired from running around
I take a cab and claim.

My pay's so low I eat canteen food, canteen food, canteen food
But when the canteen has shitty food
I eat baos the whole day.

I work nights and weekends and have no life, have no life, have no life
And when people ask me why like that
I forget to reply them leh.

And then I tell children to study hard, study hard, study hard
They don't listen when I tell them don't end up like me
Because only my writing is seh.