Tuesday, November 30, 2010

to the sonofabitch who took my portable hard drive.

To whoever this may concern

You knew that drive sitting there in the CATI lab wasn't yours. And you went ahead to take it. You knew very well it belonged to someone else, and that it might contain important information.

For example, assignments that needed to be submitted that cannot be done so now that you've very happily absconded with my drive instead of turning it over to the lost and found corner.

I'm not asking that you be an ethical person, because I know for you going to hell was long a given, and hell has too many like you. They probably struggle to keep the lid on their cages below there cos dipshits like you keep turning up.

Of all the reasons for going to hell, this is probably one of the worst.

"Oh, I took somebody's portable hard drive once.

"I know right, totally lame reason to be stuck here with the murderers, rapists and animal abusers. I can't even take a bath to cool off in this heat now because I can't bend over to pick up the soap. Damn."

It's behaviour like yours that makes life in school much more unnecessarily difficult than it should be. Everyone loses or misplaces stuff every once in awhile, and it's really nice to know that someone will return it out of goodwill, because we're all students and know what it's like to lose something important.

Don't let me see you around in school because I swear I will fix you. I will find out who you are, and I will find you. And when I do, you will hand over that drive if you know what is good for you.