I've kind of decided that I should write a universal letter to all white haters of people with yellow skin because I'm bored and extremely concerned about race relations.
Dear white guy.
I know you can't stand the sight of me because my yellow skin radiates health while your pale white skin struggles against freckles and loses. I know you can't stand me because I speak English so well I make it look like it's my mother tongue and your second language, when you don't even know a second language. What's worse, I speak Chinese too.
I know that you can't stand me because you can't find a job, due to the fact that there are millions of people from where I come from who are smarter than you, more hardworking than you, and willing to do the same things for half your pay. I also run all the laundry stores and Chinese restaurants, and I make everything in your house from your table to your toilet seat. You can't live with me, but you can't live without me either. That must totally kill you.
I totally empathise. It can't be a good feeling knowing all that. In fact, it must eat at you inside everyday, to the extent that you felt you needed to purge all that bad mojo by channeling the insecurity through the deepest recesses of your vapid twisted soul, directing it upwards and outwards towards the nearest yellow skinned entity you could find.
I congratulate you for hitting the target really, because you have shown that for the first time in your life, you had a purpose. If you spent that same amount of focus getting some order into your life, you might actually realise that you have something in your head called a brain. The brain, when activated, can do some amazing things. For one, it can teach you that you really shouldn't pick up girls when inebriated, if you don't want to puke your guts out the next morning. Secondly, it can teach you that when ASDA is selling 4 toilet rolls for 41p and 12 of them for 1.25, you should buy 3 sets of 4 rather than happily grab the 12 rolls and think you saved money. With such mathematical skills, it was only a matter of time before your country screwed itself into the biggest economic mess it has ever seen.
Guess who benefits?
Cheers,
Yellow skinned guy